A donut is a sweet treat made from flour, sugar, cream and eggs and then deep fried. The two most common doughnut shapes are hollow rings, or closed doughnuts with sweet fillings like cream and custard in the middle of the dough.
Next, let's take a look at how to make a delicious donut.
Ingredients: 200 grams of high-gluten flour, 30 grams of low-gluten flour, 45 grams of sugar, 80 grams of water, 65 grams of 1 egg, 15 grams of milk powder, 3 grams of yeast, 20 grams of unsalted butter, and an appropriate amount of powdered sugar.
1. Prepare the ingredients to be used and weigh them separately. Eggs weigh more than 65 grams.
2. Put all the ingredients except butter into the bucket of the kitchen machine, start the kitchen machine and knead until the dough is smooth.
3. Put the softened butter granules into the dough and knead the butter granules into a dough.
4. After about 3 minutes, cut a small piece of dough with a knife, check the dough, you can pull out the glove film, no need for a thin glove film.
5. Take out the dough, knead it into a round shape, put it in a container, and ferment. In winter, the room temperature is lower, and the fermentation box or oven fermentation function can be used to assist fermentation.
6. The dough is fermented to two and a half times the size of the original dough, take out the dough, dip your fingers in flour to poke holes, it will not shrink or rebound.
7. Take out the dough, knead it out by hand, seal the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes.
8. Take out the slack dough and roll it out to a thickness of about 1mm with a tool. Use a doughnut mold to cut out the dough.
9. Brush the baking pan with a thin layer of vegetable oil to prevent sticking, and place the carved dough in the baking pan to ferment again.
10. The dough is fermented until the size of the original dough is doubled, and the dough is taken out to stop fermentation.
11. Pour an appropriate amount of odorless vegetable oil into the pot, heat it to 80% over medium heat, and use chopsticks to probe out the small air bubbles on the tip of the chopsticks.
12. Turn to low heat, put the doughnut dough into the oil pan, flip it back and forth with chopsticks to make the dough heat evenly, fry until golden brown on both sides, drain the oil and remove.
13. After all are fried, use a powder sieve to sieve the surface of the donuts with powdered sugar.
14. The delicious donuts are ready.
Donuts remain one of the most popular desserts in America and can be found in any pastry or fast food restaurant. Liked by people of all ages.
In Asia, doughnuts are primarily considered a snack food, but in the U.S., many people eat doughnuts as a breakfast staple, and there's even a "doughnut day."
Donuts are a high-calorie food. A doughnut weighs about 20 grams and contains 70 calories. After being ingested in the body, it is easy to turn into fat and lead to obesity, so it is recommended not to eat too much.
Who can refuse such a high-value sweet tooth?